Yellowstone Club is hiring a Spa Manager!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 15, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Health & Wellness department is currently seeking candidates for a Spa Manager for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Spa Manager is to assist the Director of Health & Wellness in recruiting, training, motivating and leading the spa, salon and fitness personnel to perform professional, coordinated, efficient, friendly service and to ensure guest satisfaction to all Members and guests at Yellowstone Club.
- Provide support to the Director of Health & Wellness through excellent communication and business analysis.
- Assist in interpreting spa financial reports and help provide expertise on (projected) Revenue vs. Expenses.
- Assist in developing procedures for accurate spa sales, marketing, inventory control and monitoring.
- Review and track spa revenue.
- High School or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least two to four years in a managerial capacity in a top resort/spa operation.
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Able to perform basic computer skills and willing to be trained on specific spa, salon & fitness software.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.