Yellowstone Club is hiring Comfort Station Attendants!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Dec 01, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage (F&B) department is currently seeking candidates for a Comfort Station Attendant.Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
Comfort Station Attendants are stationed across the Yellowstone Club ski hills and provide food and beverage service to our Members and guests with a focus on excellence, consistency to the Members and guests that ski or board into the Stations. The Comfort Stations are stocked with various food and beverages that are needed in between runs on the ski hill. The duties of the position shall be performed with a commitment to the highest level of Member and guest service with a focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Attend to Members and guests upon entrance to the Station
- Present food items and help Members and guests select food/beverages
- Answer questions pertaining to the food and beverage items
- Work in collaboration with other teammates to deliver Member and guests expectations
- Maintain a clean, organized comfort station
- Perform opening and closing duties as assigned by management
- Maintain table settings, cleanliness and service throughout the course of the meal
- Stock and bus assigned comfort station
- Keep back stock cleaned and organized
- Relay the need of inventory to Manager
- Intermediate to advance ability to ski or snowboard
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Minimum of one year experience in serving
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (these are our busiest times)
- Excellent grooming standards
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
The position offered is a full-time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, MT.