Yellowstone Club's Front of House is hiring Food Runners!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 15, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage department is currently seeking candidates for a Food Runner for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 20th.
- Responsible for following all F&B standard operating procedures
- Following all F&B sequence of service standards to include supporting the Servers by aiding in delivering food to Members and guests in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Carrying trays and plates
- Communicating clearly with front of house and kitchen staff
- Setting tables, cleaning and clearing tables
- Maintaining a clean and organized dining area and work station
- Performing opening and closing duties as assigned
- Three (3) months of restaurant service experience in a fine-dining or high-volume environment at a high-end restaurant, resort, or private club required.
- Applicant must complete pre-employment background check.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.