Yellowstone Club is hiring Restaurant Assistant Managers!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 15, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage department is currently seeking candidates for an Assistant Manager. Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
This position is responsible for assisting in the management of the daily operation of the assigned Yellowstone Club restaurant outlet, including the selection, development and performance manager of employees.
- Manage the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Assist in overseeing and managing all areas of the restaurant outlet.
- Assist in making the final decisions on matters of importance to Member experience and employee management.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure positive Member service in all areas; Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied Members into return Members.
- Assist in disciplinary actions of restaurant staff.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews with the Restaurant Manager.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, Members, guests and company assets.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Keep a working knowledge of all menus.
- Provide direction to shift leaders, and staff to achieve restaurant outlet goals.
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engage Members and guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations.
- Monitor product and labor costs to remain within goals.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work; Three plus years of work-related skill, knowledge and experience; proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Bachelor degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management preferred; Certification through Court of Master Sommeliers or similar certifying beverage program; TIPS certified preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License; Valid ServSafe certification.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
The position offered is a full-time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.