Yellowstone Club now hiring Security Officers!
Yellowstone Club is the world’s only private, members-only ski and golf community.
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Public Safety and Privacy (PSP) is currently seeking candidates for a Security Officer.
The purpose of the Security Officer is to assist in the daily operations and duties directly related to the safety and security of Yellowstone Club and the Members, guests, and employees.
- Administer security programs to deter and address instances of theft, vandalism and violence against the resort and its employees and guests.
- Make themselves visible to deter criminal activity and to give guests a sense of safety.
- Carry radios or phones, which they use to listen to calls requesting safety or security assistance.
- Respond to crisis situations and provide assistance when necessary.
- Interact with guests of the resort to provide assistance in matters including safety and security, to bolster loss prevention efforts and to offer general customer assistance.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work, Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Proven work experience as a security guard/officer or relevant position
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Hold a current Montana Guard card.
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free day ski passes to participating resorts, free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.