Join our awesome Lift Operations team this Winter!!
Beautiful ski & golf resort in Big Sky, Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 14, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Mountain Operations department is currently seeking candidates for a Lift Operator for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 20th.
- Responsible for assisting guests in getting on and off aerial lifts, surface lifts and conveyors.
- Provide excellent guest service while operating and monitoring chair lifts
- responsible for inspecting, recording, and reporting the condition of all lift machinery.
- All work is conducted outside and can be in extreme cold, wind or other weather conditions.
- Skiing/riding is required as Lift Operators travel from one lift to another via skis/snowboards.
- Applicant must have willingness and ability to be trained to operate a snowmobile. All lift Operators will be trained in proper and safe snowmobile operation. Lift Operators may be assigned to a lift where a snowmobile is needed to access the top and bottom of lift stations.
- Three (3) months of guest-service experience at a high-end hotel, resort, private club, or tourism environment required.
- Lift Operators may need to lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Applicant must complete pre-employment background check.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.