Childcare Counselor Needed for Winter 22/23!
Beautiful ski & golf resort in Big Sky, Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 14, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Outdoor Pursuits Kids (OPK) department is currently seeking candidates for a Childcare Counselor.
The purpose of the Childcare Counselor is to provide care and instruction to young members of all ages (primarily 12 months to 5 years).
- Interact with children, staff, parents, and Members in a professional and caring manner.
- Develop and implement lesson and activity plans for kids in the program.
- Promote the Yellowstone Club’s childcare activities.
- Perform appropriate care for children in the facility.
- Assist families in filling out appropriate departmental forms.
- Field activity questions about the department appropriately.
- Work closely with Outdoor Pursuits Managers/Supervisors and other departments on providing effective communication, planning, and organization to ensure all activity needs are met.
- Perform opening and closing duties as necessary.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
- Aid in the season set-up and tear-down of the department area.
- Assist as a Recreational Facility Attendant in 20 Below.
- Participate and assist with Yellowstone Club events even if the event does not directly relate to the OP Kids Program.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training
- 1+ years’ experience in childcare for children ages 12 months and above
- 2 years’ experience of customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The positions offered is a full-time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, MT.