Join us on our beautiful mountain as a Snowsports Instuctor
Only private ski and golf club in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 14, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Outdoor Pursuits department is currently seeking candidates for a Snowsports Instructor for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of a Snowsports Instructor is to provide skiing lessons to Members and guests.
- Explain and demonstrate technical ski concepts in a safe, fun, and professional manner using a variety of interactive teaching methods based off of age, learning style, and ability of the student within the guidelines of Yellowstone Club Snowsports School and PSIA/AASI.
- Set lesson plans based on Members and/or guests needs.
- Summarize lesson with Member, guest or parents at the end of the lesson, including reviewing skills worked on and progress made.
- High School diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work; minimum of one year of creditable teaching and/or coaching experience in the Snowsports or other related field; current Level I PSIA/AASI or equivalent; Basic knowledge of fundamental skiing/riding concepts and teaching methodology.
- Current Level II PSIA/AASI with Children’s Specialist I.
- Current Level I PSIA/AASI or equivalent.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.