Come join the amazing Yellowstone Club Snowsports Race Crew Team for Winter 21-22!!
Big Sky, MT is the most beautiful place in the world!!! Best and biggest skiing in North America!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Dec 05, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Snowsports department is currently seeking candidates for Race Crew for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Race Crew is responsible for managing, maintaining and organizing race equipment including hosting daily races and Member races as well as special event races during the winter season.
- Set and tear down race course including but not limited to gates, timing, signs
- Slip course during day to insure a quality race surface
- Set netting as needed to insure the safety in appropriate areas on course
- Deliver a race course on a daily basis that represents the average racer on the mountain on a given day
- Work to understand course setting techniques as well as knowing the different disciplines
- Be available during day to assist with other duties as
- Be organized and detail oriented, utilizing checklists or other systems to ensure no task is left undone; anticipate events and plan ahead; prepare for the unexpected; remain focused on the end result
- High School diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Creditable Race Skiing experience with ability to set-up and tear-down course
- Possess in depth knowledge of skiing/riding concepts and teaching methodology; capability to safely instruct clients of all skiing/riding ability
- Passion for working with all ages
- Creditable experience in teaching and/or coaching in skiing, riding, or other related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of fundamental skiing/riding concepts and teaching methodology
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask while working with a group of all ages
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.