Childcare Assistant Instructor Needed for Winter 22/23!
Beautiful ski & golf resort in Big Sky, Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 14, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Outdoor Pursuits Kids department is currently seeking candidates for a Children’s Assistant Instructor.
The purpose of a Children's Assistant Instructor is to support the Children's Instructor and supervise the staff throughout the day with a variety of activities on and off snow. A successful Assistant Instructor will be on time and available during morning lineup times, help facilitate connecting students with instructors, load children safely on and off the chairlift, and help the instructor during the lesson and break times.
- Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team Members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team Members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Must show up on-time for scheduled shifts, clocked in, and dressed out in uniform in a timely manner.
- Inform staff of daily conditions and Yellowstone Club happenings.
- Be at Line Up on time ready to assist where needed.
- Once an Assistant Instructor is assigned a task or group lesson; it is their responsibility to stay with that group or task until instructed to do otherwise.
- Connect ahead of time with the Instructor assisting. Ensure the names of the kids in the group and how to contact the lead instructor of the lesson, if separated.
- Help set up flags, bins of vests, bins of toys near the magic carpet area.
- Support Instructor/Supervisor staff in connecting kids with their skis and lead instructor.
- Strong Intermediate to Advanced Skier
- Currently enrolled in high school or college student
- Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members, guests, co-workers, vendors and other Yellowstone Club departments. Able to write clearly and legibly
The position offered is a Part-time/Holiday Help, seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.