Come Join the Yellowstone Club Valet team!!
Only private ski and golf club in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Nov 01, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Member Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Valet Supervisor for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Valet Supervisor is to ensure and provide safe handling of Members and guest vehicles to including shuttle dispatch, proper parking, securing, and handling of keys.
- Assist in supervising Valet including scheduling, coach and counsel, train and disciplinary action where necessary. Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency.
- Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective members to obtain and disperse information.
- Assist the Valet Manager and Assistant Managers with supervising the daily operations of the Valet division.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field; previous experience in proper driving of manual transmission vehicles; Current holder of CDL.
- Valid State Driver’s License. Must be in compliance with the Yellowstone Club’s insurance policy and driving requirements.
- Intermediate computer skills.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.