Supervise for our awesome Housekeeping team this Winter!!
Only private ski and golf club in the world!!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Nov 01, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Residential Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Housekeeping Supervisor for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are October 15th, 2022– August 15th, 2023.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of housekeeping personnel and ensuring and overseeing the cleanliness, safety, and appearance of all common and guest areas at Yellowstone Club’s property
- Cleaning and inspecting private homes
- Ensuring that each Member and guest receives outstanding service, including greeting Members and guests, maintaining solid product knowledge, and interacting with Members and guests in a hospitable and professional manner
- May supervise up to twenty (20) Housekeepers
- One (1) year of housekeeping experience at a high-end hotel, resort, or private club required.
- Applicant must possess a valid U.S. or international driver’s license prior to arrival in the United States and have a clean driving record.
- Applicant must complete pre-employment background check.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.