Join our Lift Electrical team this Winter and experience our beautiful private resort!
Only private ski and golf club in the world!!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Mountain Operations department is currently seeking candidates for Lift Electrician.
The Lift Electrician position will report to the Lift Electrical Manager. All actions by the Lift Electrician is done while implementing and ensuring compliance with all Manufacturer’s, ANSI, OSHA and Yellowstone Club safety policies and procedures.
- Assisting in maintaining the lifts on the Yellowstone Club property including six detachable chair lifts, one two stage gondola, five fixed-grip lifts, three pulsed fixed grips, four surface lifts, two conveyor lifts.
- Performing annual, monthly, weekly, and daily maintenance on aerial lift electrical equipment and the mountain’s automated snowmaking system.
- The Lift Electrician will respond to and determine the cause of lift electrical problems, with response and correction to be completed as quickly and safely as possible with the Member's safety, and your own safety being the highest priority.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Experience working with AC/DC drives and PLCs
- Previous ski lift operation experience preferred, not required
- The ability to diagnose electrical problems using various hand held electrical meters
- Troubleshooting skills with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic issues
- The ability to work in adverse weather conditions include wind, snow, ice and at varying heights up to 50’ for periods of time
- Good communication skills and accurately follow instructions
- Journeyman’s license preferred, not required
- Free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- Complimentary meal each shift
- Medical Benefits
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day
- Eligible for 401k Program
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass (winter only), free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain(winter only), outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.