Spend a Winter with the Yellowstone Club Property Management team!
Only private ski and golf club in the world!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community, the Yellowstone Club offers its members the world’s only private ski and golf resort. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and an 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more in the summer, our members love being a part of this exceptional place. If you think you would enjoy the Montana charm while providing the highest level of guest services, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently seeking a Billing Coordinator under the Residential Services department. The Billing Coordinator is responsible for managing the tracking, billing, and payment for services purchased through outside vendors mainly for our property management team including about 462 managed homes with 157 of these being rental homes. The Billing Coordinator works closely with our property managers and accounting teams, as well as housekeepers, residential experience coordinators and sales teams. This individual must have exceptional knowledge in providing guidance and assistance for all Club experiences and provide anticipatory customer service in a friendly, gracious and informative manner.
The Billing Coordinator performs the following:
- Answering billing inquiries via phone and email
- Daily management of multiple spreadsheets
- Logging and entering charges into club resort management system
- Managing tracking, billing, and payment of services performed by outside vendors
- Reconciling purchases for the Residential Services department
- Working with property managers, residence experience coordinators, and housekeepers within Residential Services as well as with other departments within YC as a first point of contact for communication between staff and members
Qualified candidates must have:
- Business, accounting, or other related degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Two to three years of work-related skill, knowledge and experience
- Strong communication and correspondence skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology
- Expert level of Microsoft Office systems, especially Excel.
The position offer is full-time, year-round located in Bozeman, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including a ski pass to one of the local resorts, free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.