Come join the Yellowstone Club Accounting Team!
The only private ski and golf club in the world!!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 01, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Accounting department is currently seeking candidates for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This position is located in the club’s Bozeman Office. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for proper tracking, approval and timely payment of vendor invoices.
- Process invoices and prepare weekly check run
- Prepare weekly draw request
- Process project accounts payable beginning with project manager approval of pay applications, cost coding to appropriate job number & project code through issuance of contractor payment.
- Manage the payment of all recurring monthly payments and leases
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure payments are up to date
- Maintain vendor information and vendor files
- Prepare annual 1099’s
- Assist with monthly financial closing process
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- A minimum of 2+ years working in an accounting field
- Strong mathematic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity and be detail oriented, independent workers, and have a positive attitude.
Knowledge and experience using Sage Timberline Software is preferred, not required.
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Bozeman, MT. Applicants should be available to work Mondays through Fridays, during normal business hours.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth.
- Free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- Complimentary meal each shift
- Medical Benefits
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day
- Eligible for 401k Program