Bartenders needed! Up to $43.23 per hour including service charges.
Bartenders needed in beautiful Big Sky, Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 05, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage is currently seeking candidates for Bartender. The average hourly rate for the Bartender position is up to $43.23 per hour with service charge.
This position is also responsible for providing a positive dining experience by creating a comfortable and professional environment for our Members and guests. The Bartenders assist in all necessary service functions in restaurant operation as the Manager/Director dictates. Bartenders will also provide assistance in food preparation under supervision.
- Bartenders are responsible for preparing cocktails, serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to Members and guests
- Bartenders are charged with working alongside the Director of F&B, Restaurant Manager, and Sommeliers to provide a solid knowledge of wine and mixed drinks.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 21 years or older, per Montana state law
- Minimum of two years’ experience in bartending or closely related work experience
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (these are our busiest times)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent grooming standards
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits:
- free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- complimentary meal each shift
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Employee Housing
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day