Summer Hosts Needed! Up to $29.92 per hour including Service Charges.
Summer Hosts needed in Beautiful Big Sky, Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 05, 2022)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage (F&B) department is currently seeking candidates for Host/Hostess. The average hourly rate for the Host/Hostess position is up to $29.92 per hour with service charge.
- Meet and greet all Members/guests at front of restaurant
- Escort Members/guests to table, seat according to restaurant standards, and provide menus
- Schedule dining reservations
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries
- Attend to needs of Members/guests, resolve concerns, and report incidents
- Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
- Assist other restaurant workers by carrying food/beverage trays, taking drink orders, bussing tables, as needed
- Communicate dining or order details to servers/kitchen, as needed
- Prepare restaurant daily for opening, inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup
- Ensure operation equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintain/clean hostess station and menus
- Maintain current information on Club activities and answer questions on same
- Follow safety/security policies/procedures
- Be punctual, productive, positive, respectful, professional
- Have neat/clean appearance
- Maintain Member/guest privacy.
- HS Diploma, GED, or equiv
- Min 1 yr exp as host/hostess in a fine dining restaurant, luxury resort, or private club setting
- Speak/write English clearly/legibly
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with Open Table/reservation systems preferred
- Freq bend/stoop/kneel/crouch/reach with hands/arms, operate a computer
- Freq lift up to 30 lbs
- Constantly stand/walk/talk/hear
- Constantly use hands/fingers to handle/organize/lift items
- Constantly use vision. Must pass pre-employment background check, paid by employer, carried out equally among US and H-2B workers.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits:
- free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- complimentary meal each shift
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Employee Housing
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day