Mail Center Associate Needed!!
A beautiful, world-class mountain resort in Big Sky, Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The purpose of a Mail Center Guest Service Associate is to assist the Mail Center staff in the daily operation of the department and delivery of mail and packages to Members, guests, and employees.
- Maintain an alert and attentive demeanor at all times in addition to remaining calm during periods of heavy business.
- Converse with the Members and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
- Constantly managing the front desk area, all members are to be greeted upon entry of the building and all phone calls should be answered in 2 rings.
- Self-motivate to ensure all responsibilities are achieved without constant supervision.
- Respond to Member complaints, concerns, and questions promptly and find the appropriate solution.
- Seek most efficient way to enhance the Membership’s Mail Center experience.
- Maintaining and updating detailed records of Member contact preference and Property Managers.
- Distribute all member, guest and prospective packages according to company procedures.
- Record outgoing packages into inventory software systems (SendSuite)
- Work closely with Mail Center Associate to collect and distribute packages quickly and efficiently.
- Provide a service to the Yellowstone Members and guests in receiving incoming and outgoing parcels
- Create and update digital files and documents related to Mail Center operations
- Maintain a clean and organized front desk, lobby, and POA conference room.
- Establish and train membership on Package Concierge and Mail Box system.
- Interface with other departments in order to meet members, guest, and prospective requests.
- Work with concierge for member billing.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Available to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire
- A complimentary meal each day
- Ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain
- Ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Casual dress code
How to Apply
To apply, click the button.