We are looking for a Lead Recruiter to join our team!
Discover mountain living in Magical Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Aug 02, 2021)
We are seeking an individual with hospitality management experience to assume the role of Lead Recruiter. Human Resources touches every employee from the moment they submit an application to the day they leave YC. Everyone in HR is a part of making the employee experience amazing. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun at work.
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for overseeing the recruitment and onboarding process at the Yellowstone Club.
- Create job descriptions that meet department and company standards; update as needed.
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans.
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs to develop effective recruiting plans and strategies.
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, social media, internet websites, etc. Maintain relationships with professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Organize and execute college recruitment programs.
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine the suitability of candidates.
- Make recommendations to the hiring manager, department head and/or director.
- Inform candidates fully about the job and company.
- Utilize Harri – Applicant Tracking System and manage the system.
- Provide regular posting updates and feedback to managers.
- Maintain accurate and current applicant database.
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures.
- Maintain recruiting metrics (Cost per hire etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- One-two years of recruiting experience in the hospitality industry, knowledge of social media and general principles of recruiting
- Experience in sourcing qualified applicants through social media, job boards and online sites
- Strong communication skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
How to Apply
Apply online via YC's career page!