Join our Housekeeping team as a Housekeeping Supervisor!
Mountain Views in Big Sky, MT
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club’s Residential Services is currently seeking candidates for a Housekeeping Supervisor.
** A signing/relocation bonus is offered for this position **
The Housekeeping Supervisor position assists the Housekeeping Managers with supervisory tasks related to the Housekeeping department and the employees.
- Provide training, coaching and counseling to all housekeeping employees
- Follow established policies and practice for the Housekeeping department and Residential Services division
- Clean private homes at a level that meets the highest standards in the Hospitality industry
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency
- Conduct regular inspections of the homes with a critical eye to ensure adherence to our cleanliness and operating standards while maintaining owner preferences
- Assist the Housekeeping Managers with supervising the daily operations of the Housekeeping department
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 1+ year of housekeeping experience; hospitality setting desired, but not required
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office systems
- Demonstrate strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Capable to manage multiple priorities, work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Meet company driving policy
- Willing to drive a company vehicle for company purposes
- 1 Year of supervisory experience
The positions offered are full-time, year-round and seasonal positions located in Big Sky, MT. Employee housing is available.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with a company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
How to Apply
Apply today via the link below.