Looking for Indoor Recreation Attendants to join our team!
Experience mountain living in magical Montana!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Nov 01, 2020)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Outdoor Pursuits Kids department is currently seeking candidates for an Indoor Recreation Attendant.
The purpose of the Indoor Recreation Attendant is to facilitate activities and events, care for, and provide equipment maintenance in 20 Below.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Encourage and engage with young members in the facility.
- Plan and implement arts and craft activities.
- Belay on the rock wall.
- Maintain equipment.
- Plan and facilitate events.
- Assist Supervisor with administrative duties.
- Interact with Members and guests with an engaging and friendly attitude.
- Field activity questions and movie reservations through e-mails and in person.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training; 1+ years’ experience in recreation with youth; 2 years’ experience with customer service and/or event planning
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members, guests, co-workers, vendors and other Yellowstone Club departments
- Able to write clearly and legibly.
The position offered is a Part Time or Full Time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
How to Apply
To apply, please click APPLY NOW