Join our Residential Service team as a Lodging Manager!
Discover mountain living in magical Montana
- Big Sky, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Residential Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Lodging Manager.
The purpose of the Lodging Manager is to manage the lodging reservations and day to day operations of the Residential Services Front Desk Team.
Directly or indirectly supervises employees and/or supervisors; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Club’s policies, procedures, and applicable laws; responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of guest service.
• Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests, and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
• Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
• Working closely with our rental team, property managers, housekeepers, and in addition to the sales and concierge team, this individual must have exceptional expertise in providing guidance and assistance for all club experiences and provide anticipatory customer service in a friendly, gracious and informative manner.
• The position is also responsible for the on-going oversight of our rental agreements with homeowners, ensuring that they are up-to-date, obligations are performed accurately, on-time and monthly billing is prompt, organized, and includes detailed backup information.
• The Lodging Manager will provide high-quality customer service to all members and guests engaging the Residential Services team and is responsible for their overall satisfaction, building rapport, and club affinity.
• Maintain a high standard of member service according to company guidelines.
• Manage all aspects of the cabin and home rental reservations including the rental agreements with the homeowners.
• Communicate effectively and professionally via phone, email, and mail, according to member preference.
• Proactively maintain consistent communication with members to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
• Work as a liaison between club members/guests and on-site staff to define, secure, and execute arrangements for members’ and guests’ visits to Yellowstone Club residences.
• Oversee grocery requests and preferences to ensure compliance with SOPs.
• Four or more years of hospitality and customer service related skill, knowledge, and experience is required
• Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook required.
• Proven experience using communication and organizational skills to accomplish goals
• Similar combination of education and experience
• Previous experience with hotel lodging management software
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid State Driver’s License
The position offered is a Full-Time position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
How to Apply