Yellowstone Club is Seeking an Indoor Recreation Attendant
Big Sky encompasses the best of mountain lifestyle from amazing hikes to great fly fishing!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Dec 02, 2019)
The purpose of the Indoor Recreation Attendant is to facilitate activities and events, care for, and provide equipment maintenance in 20 Below.
• Encourage and engage with young members in the facility.
• Plan and implement arts and craft activities.
• Belay on the rock wall.
• Maintain equipment.
• Plan and facilitate events.
• Assist Supervisor with administrative duties.
• Interact with Members and guests with an engaging and friendly attitude.
• Field activity questions and movie reservations through e-mails and in person.
• Work closely with Outdoor Pursuits Manager and Co-Supervisors on providing effective communication, planning, and organization to ensure all activity needs are met.
• Maintain knowledge of services and activities. Know the status, rates, and benefits of all services.
• Perform opening and closing duties as necessary.
• Manage babysitting inquiries from request through confirmation.
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training
• 1+ years’ experience in recreation with youth
• 2 years’ experience with customer service and/or event planning
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in the field of recreation and/or event planning, preferred
The position offered is a full-time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, MT.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an application on our job site by clicking APPLY NOW