Yellowstone Club is Seeking a Residence Experience Coordinator
Big Sky encompasses the best of mountain lifestyle from amazing hikes to great fly fishing!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 18, 2019)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
The Residence Experience Coordinators are responsible with creating indelible memories by ensuring our members and guests an unfolding series of delightful moments and thoughtful gestures through the housing program.
• Being the point of contact for the rental program client to which they are assigned
• Preparing rental residences with a critical eye to detail and ensuring cleanliness is upheld to standards of operation.
• The Experience Coordinator will be responsible for the arrival prep and experience.
• Oversee and fulfill special requests from Members and guests of the rental program.
• Conversing with the Members and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
• Being accessible for Member and guest needs during their visit.
• Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
• Ensure standards for quality, customer service and Club culture expectations are met.
• Work as a liaison between the sales department and their prospective Members to define, secure, and execute any special requests during the Member’s visits to the portfolio of homes in the Rental Program.
• Work closely with the Residential Shopping team in executing grocery requests to ensure compliance.
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
• Six months to one year of customer service related experience
• Strong communication and correspondence skills with the ability to maintain sound working relationships and communications with members, management, and staff
• One to two years' of hospitality experience at a hotel, private club, or other hospitality venue, preferred
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an application on our job site by clicking APPLY NOW