Yellowstone Club is seeking a Private Home Rental Assistant Manager
Big Sky encompasses the best of mountain lifestyle from skiing and snowboarding to fly fishing!
- Big Sky, MT
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Oct 18, 2019)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
The purpose of the Private Home Rental Assistant Manager is to support the Rental Operations Manager and Program in providing a first-class, holistic care of Yellowstone Club’s homes in our Rental and Marketing program. The Assistant Manager will oversee the Guest Experience Coordinators who are responsible for the prep, point-of-contact, and departure of the Members and guests staying in the Rental Program Units on property.
- Assist in managing Guest Experience Coordinators including recruitment, hiring, scheduling, coach and counsel, train and disciplinary action where necessary.
- Manage Guest Experience Coordinators in the preparation, arrival, check-in, daily service, and departures.
- Work as a liaison between the sales department and their prospective Members to define, secure, and execute any special requests during the Member’s visits to the portfolio of homes in the Rental Program.
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency.
- Conduct regular inspections of the homes with a critical eye to ensure adherence to cleanliness and operation standards while maintain preferences.
- Assist the Rental Operations Program Manager with supervising the daily operations of the Rental Program.
- Maintain inventory and ensure needed items are in stock; Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand; Assist in coordinating product procurement.
- Work closely with the Residential Shopping team in executing grocery requests to ensure compliance.
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
- Be accessible for Member and guest needs during their visit.
- Oversee special and unique requests from Members before and while visiting.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and Club culture expectations are met.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Prepare staff work schedules to accommodate the expected business demand.
- Supervise Residence Experience Coordinators in the preparation, arrival, check-in, daily service, and departures of the marketing and rental homes.
- Associate degree or equivalent course work
- 4+ years of experience in the Hotel Hospitality industry
- 2+ year of supervisory experience.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major, preferred
- Proficiency in Jonas system is a plus
- Valid State Driver’s License
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an application on our job site by clicking APPLY NOW