Yellowstone Club is Hiring a Public Areas Assistant Manager
Big Sky Country
- Big Sky, MT
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Oct 18, 2019)
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
The purpose of the Public Areas Assistant Manager is to supervise and lead staff in cleaning of community buildings on Yellowstone Club property, perform office duties including but not limited to payroll, ordering, scheduling, meeting with other departments etc.
- Assign Lodgekeepers/Public Area Attendants their duties and inspect work for conformance to standards of cleanliness.
- Oversee cleanliness of common areas including stairways, offices, hallways, bathrooms, etc.
- Assist in overseeing the laundry room.
- Ensure that trash/garbage removal meets with health, safety and sanitation regulations including receiving dock areas and the grounds surrounding the area. Maintaining the cleanliness of all trash/garbage units.
- Inspect equipment and furnishings and prepares work orders for maintenance.
- Maintain cleanliness of community buildings.
- Assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of the Lodgekeeping/Public Areas department.
- Assist in the implementation of departmental policies and procedures to assure that the premises, equipment, and facility is clean, orderly, and attractive at all times.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-departmental personnel and other departments within the facility, to assure that lodgekeeping/public areas projects can be properly planned and maintained to meet the needs of the facility.
- Assure and participate in maintaining the facilities are in a clean and safe manner for Members, guests, and employees.
- Assure that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained/operable to perform duties/services.
- Inspect the facility, on a daily basis, to ensure that cleanliness and sanitary standards are maintained at all times.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 2+ years working as a Lodgekeeping/Public Areas/Housekeeping Supervisor
How to Apply
To apply, please complete a application on our job board by clicking APPLY NOW