Work at the Yellowstone Club this winter as a Steward!
Big Sky encompasses the best of mountain lifestyle from amazing hikes to great fly fishing!
- Big Sky, Montana
- No experience required
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for the position of Steward under our Culinary department of our 2017-2018 winter season. The Steward is required to maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in a clean and sanitary manner by following the cleaning schedules and adhering to the Health & Hygiene Regulations and Company policy and procedures. Stewards are placed a different restaurant outlets across the Yellowstone Club property. Yellowstone Club has nine outlets on property ranging from continental breakfast, bar food, BBQ, Pacific Cuisine, and Fine Dining.
The Steward position is responsible for:
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations, pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue
- Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware
- Breakdown dirty bus tubs
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned outlet
- Dispose of glass in the proper containers
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin
Qualifications candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Basic kitchen safety knowledge
- Ability to operate dishwashing machine
- Understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Be able to work weekends and holidays (these are our busiest times)
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and a ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on "YC Careers" at the bottom of the homepage. Or following this web link: https://careers-yellowstoneclub.icims.com/jobs/1575/steward/job
How to Apply
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on "YC Careers" at the bottom of the homepage. Or use the Apply Here link below.