Work at the Yellowstone Club as a Food Runner!
Big Sky encompasses the best of mountain lifestyle from amazing hikes to great fly fishing!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Previous experience required
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently seeking Food Runners under the Front of House, Food & Beverage (F&B) department. Food Runners are responsible for supporting the Servers by aiding in the delivery of food to Members and guest in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner. All duties of the position shall be performed with a commitment to the highest level of Member and guest service with a focus on total customer satisfaction.
Food Runners provide the following:
- Perform opening and closing duties as assigned by leadership
- Knowledge of all the ingredient details of every dish on the menu and answer questions pertaining to the menus
- Deliver food in an efficient manner; Assist in serving orders to Members and guests
- Communicate clearly with the front of house and kitchen staff
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and presentation
- Work in collaboration with other teammates to deliver Member and guests expectations
Qualifications candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 18 years of age, per Montana State law
- Minimum of one year experience in serving
- Excellent grooming standards
The positions offered range from seasonal, part-time to seasonal, full-time. All positions are located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, a ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com
How to Apply
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on "YC Careers" at the bottom of the homepage. Or use the Apply Here link below.