Join our Summer 2023 Housekeeping team at Glacier National Park!
Come enjoy stunning mountain lakes and breathtaking mountain vistas!
- Montana and Glacier NP, Montana
- $13.70 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Now Hiring Summer 2023 Housekeepers to LIVE. WORK. EXPLORE. in Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, and competent people who share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park. You will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
Seasonal positions start immediately and extend through mid- to late-September 2023 (dates depend on location)
Pay Rate: $13.70/hour + tips
Schedule Varies: Average 40+ hours/week
Affordable employee housing (dormitory-style) and on-site employee meals (cafeteria-style)
Free on-site laundry facility, employee shuttle service, Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth)
Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
Free Glacier National Park season pass
Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
$350 Referral Bonus Program
The adventure of a lifetime!
- Ensure all guest rooms and public areas are clean and orderly manner performed by a combination of tasks and duties.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in guest rooms or public areas.
- Completed guest rooms will be inspected by Room Inspector or Housekeeping Manager prior to occupancy. May be required to return to the guest room to meet housekeeping standards.
- Make sure Personal Protective Equipment is being followed at all times.
- Follow Company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented to ensure quality expectations and standards are met.
- Can speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Have the ability to support the housekeeping team to reach common goals and deadlines.
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds as needed throughout the day. Constant lifting and carrying of supplies and linens throughout the shift.
- Making beds, bending, kneeling, stretching, and reaching as needed for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Standing for long periods of time, frequent walking up and down stairs, as well as in outdoor areas sporadically throughout the shift.
- Pushing a hotel cart or cabin cart up to 50-75 pounds as needed.
- Working safely with required chemicals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply
Click "Apply Now" to submit your application today!