Now Hiring Security Guards at Glacier National Park!
Stunning mountain lakes and breathtaking mountain vistas!
- Montana and Glacier NP, Montana
- $14.85 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Now Hiring Summer 2023 Security Guards to LIVE. WORK. EXPLORE in Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, and competent people who share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park. You will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
Security Guards are responsible for patrolling designated areas and ensuring the safety of guests and associates.
Seasonal positions start immediately and extend through mid- to late-September 2023 (dates depend on Location)
Pay Rate: $14.85/hour
Schedule Varies: Average 40+ hours/week
- Affordable employee housing (dormitory-style) and on-site employee meals (cafeteria-style)
- Free on-site laundry facility, employee shuttle service, Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth)
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Patrol property buildings and grounds.
- Ensure safety and security to our guests and to our associates.
- Identify potential security and safety risks or hazards.
- Work closely with National Park Services Law Enforcement.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- May be required to drive employees to the clinic in a Xanterra vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong and effective verbal communication and writing skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age per National Park Service.
- Must possess a U.S. Driver’s License, pass a pre-employment drug test, and comply with Xanterra Driver Safety Program and Policy.
- Have basic computer skills including Microsoft Word & Outlook.
- Emergency background is appreciated, but not required.
- All Security staff will be trained in CPR and AED.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts: day, evening, and graveyard.
- Must be able to work continuously up to ten hours or more
- Must be able to work a rotation schedule.
- Requires frequent standing and walking up to ten hours.
- Requires occasional climbing, sitting, stopping, bending and/or kneeling.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds infrequently (e.g. assist emergency medical personnel if needed).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply
Click "Apply Now" to submit your application today!