Live, Work, Explore in Glacier National Park - Join our Food & Beverage team!
This is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful US National Parks!
- Montana and Glacier NP, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (May 17, 2023)
We are hiring Cooks at Glacier National Park!
- Seasonal positions start in May - June and extend through mid-to-late September 2023 (dates depend on Location)
- Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal (ideally full season or early/late season)
- Schedule: Varies – 40+ hours per week.
- Perks include:
- Affordable employee housing (dormitory-style or RV site) and on-site employee meals (cafeteria-style)
- Free on-site laundry facility, employee shuttle service, Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth)
- Free Red Bus and Boat Tours (as available)
- Free Glacier National Park season pass
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
A day in the life of a Cook:
- Creating a quality product in a timely fashion for guests and staff.
- Communicate closely with chef on duty.
- Follows recipe cards and use a full range of cooking methods.
- Familiar with operation of kitchen equipment.
- Maintain Xanterra standards of sanitation throughout kitchen area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Some culinary/fast food experience preferred, culinary arts degree a plus.
- Must have knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to communicate clearly so that others in the kitchen understand expectations and tasks.
- Ability to remain calm and work well in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to Apply
Click the "Apply Now" button to quickly and easily submit your application!