Glacier National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace and scenic grandeur.
Live.Work.Explore - See a Bear, Bald Eagle and Moose - All in one day!
- Montana and Glacier NP, Montana
- $12.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Glacier National Park and Xanterra Travel Collection is looking for talented Housekeepers!
Glacier National Park encompasses more than 16,000 square miles of largely wilderness area and is known for its seemingly endless acres of rugged and breathtaking landscapes. Glacier National Park was established in 1910 and stands today as a monument to wild natural places.
Perks, extras and goodies!
- Deeply discounted room and board
- Free Park Pass
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Facilities
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- The adventure of a lifetime!!
A day in the life of the Room Attendant:
- Ensure all guest rooms and public areas are clean and orderly manner performed by a combination of tasks and duties.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in guest rooms or public areas.
- Make sure Personal Protective Equipment is being followed at all times.
- Follow Company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
Our Room Attendant will be organized and have a great eye for details to ensure quality expectations and standards. This candidate can speak with others using clear and professional language. Room Attendant position will have the ability to support the housekeeping team to reach common goals and deadlines.
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds as needed throughout the day. Constant lifting and carrying of supplies and linens throughout the day.
- Making beds, bending, kneeling, stretching, and reaching as needed for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Standing for long periods of time, frequent walking up and down stairs, as well as in outdoor areas sporadically throughout the day.
- Pushing a hotel cart or cabin cart up to 50-75 pounds as needed.
- Working safely with required chemicals.
Start now or in August. Our season extends to mid and late September!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
How to Apply
Learn more and Apply Now Via the link below!