Glacier National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace and scenic grandeur.
Live.Work.Explore - See a Bear, Bald Eagle and Moose - All in one day!
- Glacier NP, Montana
- $11.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Glacier National Park and Xanterra Travel Collection is looking for talented Cooks
Glacier National Park encompasses more than 16,000 square miles of largely wilderness area and is known for its seemingly endless acres of rugged and breathtaking landscapes. Glacier National Park was established in 1910 and stands today as a monument to wild natural places.
Perks, extras and goodies!
- Deeply discounted room and board
- Free Park Pass
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Facilities
- Free Red Bus Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- The adventure of a lifetime!!
A day in the life of a Cook:
- Create a quality product in a timely fashion for guests and staff.
- Communicate closely with chef on duty.
- Follows recipe cards and use a full range of cooking methods.
- Familiar with operation of kitchen equipment.
- Maintain Xanterra standards of sanitation throughout kitchen area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
We are seeking cooks that have proven experience. Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage. Our Cooks must have knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.). You will need the ability to communicate clearly so that others in the kitchen understand expectations and tasks. Cooks must have the ability to remain calm in a high stress environment; that is essential for this position.
Start now or in August. Our season extends to mid and late September!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
How to Apply
Learn more and Apply Now Via the link below!