Wyndham Vacation Rentals has positions in every facet of hospitality; from executive to entry-level, guest facing to revenue management, we've got a role for EVERYONE looking to make your vacation spot your home!
A little about our positions:
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for answering all guest inquiries, complaints and requests. The guest services dept is the central communication hub for the efficient operation of the property.
- Book reservations for guests and owner, process check-in/check-out of guests, collect rent money, process any guest credits and/or charges, etc.
- Act as advocate for guests during their stay including efficient processing of all guest inquiries and/or complaints to appropriate personnel in order to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction during their stay.
- Responsible for key control and preparing bank audits.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, recording, mailing, and computer data input processing as necessary.
Our Housekeepers produce the highest quality of cleanliness in guest rooms following established procedures. Treat fellow employees and guests with dignity and respect and uphold all company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards.
- Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
Maintenance Specialists are responsible for completing basic maintenance work orders as assigned at company managed rental properties or offices.
- Complete all work orders assigned. Repairs or replaces electrical switches, receptacles, fuses, small light fixtures, and vacuum outlets. Adjusts thermostats to maintain desired temperature. Hangs pictures, bulletin boards, cabinets. May do light painting and other miscellaneous work.
- Report work performed, time spent, parts used and next steps needed if necessary
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shop and vehicles clean, organized and in safe condition
- Maintain and update supply inventory.
- Repair and maintain in operating condition all common areas. This includes, but is not limited to pools, public restrooms, front entrance and lobby areas, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways and elevators.
How to Apply
You just apply! Easy peasy! :)