Mountain Sky Spa & Wellness Coordinator - Emigrant MT
Just 30 scenic miles north of Yellowstone National Park in Montana’s beautiful Paradise Valley, Mountain Sky Guest Ranch is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Emigrant, MT
- $3,500.00 / month + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Jan 08, 2018)
WTS International, one of the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking a Wellness Coordinator on behalf of Mountain Sky Guest Ranch in Emigrant, MT, one of the premier high-end guest ranches in the United States. Just 30 scenic miles north of Yellowstone National Park in Montana’s beautiful Paradise Valley, Mountain Sky Guest Ranch is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Mountain Sky boasts an 80% guest return rate year after year, and staff interaction with our guests is the single most important ingredient to our success. We’re looking for people who understand the importance of a friendly smile and a kind word.
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the spa and fitness center. Prior spa management experience is preferred and our ideal candidate is also a licensed Massage Therapist with a background in fitness and Yoga.
Positions on the ranch are typically seasonal from April 1st through November 1st, although the Wellness Coordinator will start in January of 2018 to prepare for the new opening of the Spa. Accommodations and great food are provided to staff as part of their compensation and all guest activities are available to staff (rafting, golfing, yoga, pool, hot tub, gym, tennis courts, saloon, a dance night with a live band, etc.).
For immediate consideration and full details, please apply today!
- The wellness coordinator will manage the Spa and ensure excellence in Guest Services.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting.
- Develops and maintains accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products.
- Writes articles or press releases for the facility, when applicable.
- Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
- Maintains a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff.
- Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable about the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of facility and, when necessary, makes changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Provides necessary financial information to corporate and the client’s accounting department for accurate reporting of daily sales and financial performance.
- Ensures an effective inventory system with the par stock levels implemented for spa equipment and supplies.
- Ensures compliance with all state licensing and health requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous wellness or spa management experience required
- Licensed Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructor
- Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments
- Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Creative in marketing and promotion, sales oriented
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse workforce.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration and full details, please apply today via the link provided.