We’ll nail the job for you. Entry-level Housing Maintenance Associate
Work in the oceanfront village of Bar Harbor, minutes away from the stunning Acadia National Park.
- Bar Harbor, Maine
- $16.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Witham Family Hotels is looking for a proactive, problem-solving handyperson to join our Housing team. As an entry-level maintenance technician, you will work closely with our maintenance team and Housing Coordinator to respond to maintenance requests from our employees and perform preventative maintenance. We will train the right person.
This position offers flexible hours with the possibility of full-time year-round work. The right candidate may decide to work for the season.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to fix things, help people and who is a self-starter.
You must be able to take initiative, communicate effectively and display problem solving skills while providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promptly identifying, communicating, and resolving maintenance issues.
- Support the housing team.
- Assume responsibility and comply with our standards.
- Work closely with team members.
- Maintains landscaping and building interior & exterior to company standards.
- Responds to tenants' concerns or complaints in a timely and courteous manner.
- Arrive to work in appropriate work attire (uniform, footwear, name tag) neat and professional in appearance.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Preferred experience in maintenance or related field preferred. Will train the right candidate.
● Knowledge and use of basic hand and power tools required.
● Must have solid decision making, and problem solving skills.
● Excellent customer service skills.