Participate in the fun daily at our Coca Cola Tube Park!
Skiing and riding aren't the only attraction we have to offer, join our Tubing Hill Crew today
- Winter Park, Colorado
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Nov 05, 2021)
Who We Are: At just 67 miles away, Winter Park is the closest major mountain destination to Denver. Don’t be fooled by our convenient location, though… you’ll feel remotely tucked away in our high-country corner of the Rockies. With easy access to 765,000 acres of public land, Winter Park is home to endless adventures and an unparalleled and unfiltered Colorado experience. Whether you are fulfilling a lifelong dream to work at a ski resort or you are just wanting a change of scene, we have great jobs and an awesome experience waiting for you!
Who We Are Looking For: Winter Park Resort is a place for mountain lovers, adventure seekers, and outdoor explorers. A place to chase new experiences, marvel at the unexpected, and discover the adventure that will keep you coming back for more. Whether you are looking to have your first taste of a winter season in the Rockies or to build a long-term career, we have something for everyone. We work to play... Are you in?
Perks & Benefits: There’s more than a free season pass waiting for you! You don’t just get a job at Winter Park, you get an experience and a lifestyle. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a variety of perks and benefits that are available to our year-round and seasonal employees. Some examples include:
- Free season pass to Winter Park Season and free access to all fifteen Alterra Resorts throughout North America.
- Discounted tickets for your friends & family
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for all employees
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Generous food & beverage and retail discounts,
- Onsite employee childcare based on availability, discounted equipment rentals and plenty of opportunities for growth, advancement & year-round employment! Don't worry the uniforms are provided!
A Tube Park Crew Member provides a safe, friendly, and informative tubing and passenger lift experience for our guests. They will participate in the daily operation of the Coca Cola Tube Park and Conveyor lift in accordance with established safety and guest service guidelines and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Operate Tube Park and Conveyor Lift following established guidelines and procedures with an emphasis in team play, safety, employee and guest experience.
- Consistently express a friendly, congenial, and helpful attitude while effectively providing guests and fellow employees with assistance, information and/or directions
- Tube Park daily roles include, but are not limited to: Ticket Scanner, Lane Attendant, Lane Master, Lane Master Assistant, Conveyor Lift Operator
- Perform pre-opening inspection of Tube Park and/or Conveyor
- Tend to deceleration area constantly in order to ensure appropriate stopping distance of tubes
- Address large groups and deliver clear directives
- Monitor runout areas from the “Lane Master” position to efficiently cycle guests through lanes
- Maintain proper snow levels in all working areas to ensure quality guest experience and safety
- Document and handle any incidents at Tube Park or on the Conveyor Lift, completing proper paperwork as needed. Request medical assistance if necessary
- Meet physical requirements of the position, including but not limited to: consistent lifting and moving of heavy objects (often requires bending or squatting), walking/hiking on uneven terrain, standing in place for long periods of time, and working outdoors in adverse weather conditions (below-freezing temps, sun-exposure, wind, snow, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Follow the link and apply today!