Build your career in the Colorado Rockies!
Venture Out of your typical office, and use your marketing skills in an extraordinary place.
- Winter Park, Colorado
- $17.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Who We Are: At just 67 miles away, Winter Park is the closest major mountain destination to Denver. Don’t be fooled by our convenient location, though… you’ll feel remotely tucked away in our high-country corner of the Rockies. With easy access to 765,000 acres of public land, Winter Park is home to endless adventures and an unparalleled and unfiltered Colorado experience. Whether you are fulfilling a lifelong dream to work at a ski resort or you are just wanting a change of scene, we have great jobs and an awesome experience waiting for you!
Who We Are Looking For: Winter Park Resort is a place for mountain lovers, adventure seekers, and outdoor explorers. A place to chase new experiences, marvel at the unexpected, and discover the adventure that will keep you coming back for more. Whether you are looking to have your first taste of a winter season in the Rockies or to build a long-term career, we have something for everyone. We work to play... Are you in?
Perks & Benefits: There’s more than a free season pass waiting for you! You don’t just get a job at Winter Park, you get an experience and a lifestyle. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a variety of perks and benefits that are available to our year-round and seasonal employees. Some examples include:
- Free season pass to Winter Park Season and free access to all fifteen Alterra Resorts throughout North America.
- Discounted tickets for your friends & family
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for all employees
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Generous food & beverage and retail discounts
- Onsite employee childcare based on availability, discounted equipment rentals and plenty of opportunities for growth, advancement & year-round employment! Don't worry the uniforms are provided!
The position is responsible for driving resort visits, revenue, brand, and improving the customer experience by optimizing digital touchpoints including the websites, e-mail marketing, the Winter Park app, and supporting future digital innovation initiatives. The Web & Email Marketing Coordinator reports to the Web & Email Marketing Specialist who provides overall strategy and direction for digital marketing touchpoints.
Day-to-day activities include content updates for our websites, mobile app, and chat bot that support the guest experience and marketing objectives and executing the e-mail marketing strategy. This role is expected to know all available features within our CMS and regularly implement new features on the website as they become available. Beyond the day-to-day updates, the Web & Email Marketing Coordinator reviews the website and e-mail marketing for opportunities to improve the user experience and increase sales through technology and design. This role will not be responsible for content, copy, or brand design.
The Web & Email Marketing Coordinator is expected to approach their role with a data-driven mindset. This role is also responsible for using tools such as Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager to implement optimization tests and user personalization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Reviewing digital products to keep content up to date (daily, weekly, and seasonal checks of content) on winterparkresort.com, trestlebikepark.com, and e-commerce interfaces.
- Maintain content on the new mobile app and implement marketing push notification strategy.
- Monitor and implement content updates as needed to website automated chat bot.
- Work with Web & Email Marketing Specialist and leaders of core business unit to execute marketing, create new product landing pages, update critical changes, and ensure accuracy of our products online.
- Work within Content Management System (CMS) and become knowledgeable of new features available to improve UX. Sitecore experience is preferred but not required.
- Work with Web & Email Marketing Specialist to implement strategic updates to optimize web pages for conversion and boost online revenue while improving UX.
- Implement personalization and optimization tests within Adobe Target as directed by the Web & Email Marketing Specialist.
- Execute email marketing strategy created by Web & Email Marketing Specialist.
- Code, test, and deploy email templates through email marketing platform. Experience working with HTML, CSS, and a CRM platform is a plus, but not required.
- Work with Web & Email Marketing Specialist to create improvements to marketing emails to reach performance goals.
- Create dynamic content and A/B testing when relevant.
- Ensure email marketing aligns with current industry best practices.
- Deliver regular reports on chat bot performance to Web & Email Marketing Specialist and other business unit leaders.
- Monitor and review website UX and performance and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor and Identify opportunities to improve website DCI score.
- Generate website and email performance reports as assigned by the Web & Email Marketing Specialist.
- Assist marketing team members with basic campaign reporting and monitor performance of marketing initiatives across all marketing channels.
- Ensure website & email creative and messaging are consistent across other channels including, app, social media, signage, paid media, and PR.
How to Apply
Follow the link and apply today!