Live in the mountains Year Round
It's not a job it's a lifestyle!!
- Winter Park, Colorado
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
WINTER PARK RESORT OVERVIEW:
Opened in January of 1940, Winter Park Resort is the oldest continuously operating resort in the United States. We are located just 67 miles north-west of Denver, which makes us the closest major ski resort to the city. Owned by the City of Denver and managed by Alterra/Winter Park Operations Corporation, Winter Park Resort plays a vital role in the rich history and tradition of Denver mountain parks, and is also one of Alterra’s premier destination resorts in North America. Winter Park’s traditions are deeply rooted in railroad, logging, and the early exploration of Grand County and the local Fraser Valley. Our mission is to “create the best memories, again and again,” for our guests, our employees, our community, and our strategic partners.
Reporting to the Resort Operations department, the Enterprise Asset Management Planner is responsible for the implementation, administration, and modification of the Enterprise Asset Management program. These duties involve being the resort liaison with the enterprise asset management implementation team, software development representatives, and the software provider. Position requires high level of expertise in Microsoft D365, experience in facility, vehicle, and maintenance asset management systems including planned maintenance scheduling and integrated supply ordering in a multi department environment dealing with a wide variety of assets. Effectively communicates with department directors and supervisors, field personnel, and resort purchasers to ensure a robust enterprise asset management system that provides highly accurate scheduling, reporting capability, and financial interface to ensure operational productivity, increased reliability of equipment and assets, and improved system functionality for frontline staff. Provides support to maintenance directors and supervisory staff to help ensure that deadlines are met, safety protocols are in place, and operational efficiencies are achieved. Ensures systems are up to date while protecting the confidentiality of data. Departments to participate in the Enterprise Asset Management system will include but are not limited to; Lift Maintenance, Vehicle & Slope Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Warehouse/Inventory, and Sign Shop.
Maintenance planning and establishment of timelines and documentation of maintenance procedures will require high level of input from department directors and staff, taking in to account weather conditions, availability of labor, resort operations and coordination of labor and materials to ensure a productive overall schedule. Participates and makes modifications to system to improve accuracy, regulatory compliance, and supply chain modifications.
Knowledge of the ski industry and maintenance operations is valued in this position.
- Oversees implementation and system modification to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of the enterprise asset management system for all involved departments.
- Acts as Liaison with corporate project leadership team, fellow resort system users, systems software providers, and supply vendors.
- Produces weekly tracking and monitoring reports for work order completion, financial interface, supply chain timing, and other data as required by users.
- Develops, tracks, and memorializes departmental Key performance indicators.
- Develop, implement, and ensure maintenance of our Enterprise Asset Management System for all departments.
- Support managers (clients) in setting up and improving the maintenance of their areas of operation
- Maintain the integrity and efficiency of Enterprise Management System by ensuring system updates are effectively implemented.
- Oversee analytic functions of Enterprise Asset Management system and provides reporting as needed.
- Communicates with department leadership to ensure timely and accurate reporting is produced and delivered as requested by staff.
- Participate in various planning meetings with the sectors of operations to be served.
- Support departments in improvement of processes and performance of preventive maintenance planning.
- Develop and report labor performance indicators.
- Develop and report maintenance equipment reliability indicators.
- Ensure up to date data system documentation.
- This position plays a critical role in scheduling and conducting system training programs throughout the year for various stakeholders.
- This position interfaces with contractors related to system modification and implementation.
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Identify opportunities for developing new tools for maintenance planning and enterprise asset management
- Build a spirit of trust, fairness, and mutual fairness within the team.
- Establishes and maintains excellent, professional relationships within the department and with personnel from other departments.
- Promote a positive work environment.
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Education – Bachelor of Science or BA degree in related field is preferred.
- Specialized Training - High level of Software Knowledge and certification in Microsoft D365, Microsoft Project, Asset Management Systems, or additional enterprise management software preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance management and maintenance planning;
- Team management experience
- Work order system management
- Advanced working experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft D365 highly preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
- High Level Proficiency in one or more computer-assisted maintenance management systems (CMMS) and various computer programs such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
- Computer skills and ease with the MS Office suite
- General knowledge of facility maintenance, vehicle maintenance, purchasing, and industrial mechanics are preferred.
- Ability to read plans and diagrams
- Valid driver's license
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- Organizational skills
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and composition skills
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, professional and tactful manner.
- Demonstrate organized and structured thinking
- Be able to make decisions and have a quick understanding of situations and issues
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills
- Be rigorous and have an eye for detail
- Be able to adopt and demonstrate a flexible internal and external customer-oriented approach