Winter Park Resort Needs a Sales and Revenue Manager!
It's Not a Job it's a Lifestyle!
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 06, 2017)
The Revenue Manager provides analytic and strategic support for the revenue centers of Winter Park Resort. The position works closely with the Director of Sales & Revenue Management and other stakeholders within Winter Park Resort revenue centers in the planning and implementation of strategies and tactics related to overall Winter Park Resort revenue growth and success. The position serves to provide tactical product, pricing, distribution and revenue generation input to Winter Park Resort. This responsibility includes but is not limited to assisting in the achievement of lift revenue and lodging revenue targets for the company. The position reports to the Director of Sales & Revenue Management at Winter Park Resort.
- Performs lift and lodging analysis intended to maximize resort revenue
- Performs strategic and competitive analysis
- Performs lift and lodging reporting
- Facilitates lift and lodging pricing
- Helps facilitate season pass sales planning
- Assists with business planning
- Ensures that lift revenue follows the Intrawest line of business structure
- Assists with development of marketing and sales promotions
- Assists with new business development
- Modify/improve Standard Operating Procedures for developing new products
- Assist with RTP and eStore product development
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years experience in the ski/ride resort, hospitality, or tourism industry desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management Science, or Marketing is preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer functionality required.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License ad clean motor vehicle record desirable
- NOTE: This position must submit to and pass a criminal background check and credit check on condition of employment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position may be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other common office equipment on a constant basis.
- Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting, bending, reaching, and speaking on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, walking, kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily- reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
This position description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for the role described above. With the evolution of Winter Park Resort, the responsibilities of this position may change as may the dates associated with many of the tasks. During these times of change, this position requires the flexibility and willingness to accept new responsibilities and potentially transfer others. It will also be the responsibility of any employee of Winter Park Resort to be a positive influence on the transformation of the resort and its associated lines of business.
How to Apply
Apply today at www.winterparkresort.com/employment