- Entry level
- Start Date:
The Ultimate Ski Area Job - LIMITED HOUSING AVAILABLE!
Winter Park Resort is Currently Hiring Lift Operations Crew Members - We have already reported 66 inches of snow this season!
It's not just a job it's a Lifestyle! Spend your days off and even your lunch break skiing or riding some of Colorado's Best Powder!
- Free Season Pass!
- Ski for Free at 14 other Ski Resorts!
- End of Season Bonus!!!!
- Retail, Rental, and Food Beverage Discounts!
Operate all lifts in accordance with CPTSB, ANSI B-77 and USFS Rules and Regulations
- Attend safety meetings.
- Create and maintain a friendly, congenial and helpful attitude while effectively providing our skiing guests and other employees with assistance, information and/or directions.
- Effectively handle first-line conflicts and grievances with guests.
- Maintain a positive working atmosphere that encourages team work, cooperation and communication.
- Perform opening procedures, daily operational inspection and complete Lift Log as delegated by crew leader and/or foreman .
- Follow loading and unloading procedures for passengers including those with special needs (i.e. NSCD participants, Ski & Snowboard School participants, and children).
- Keep lift area and lift cabins neat, paying particular attention to housekeeping, ropes, barriers, ramps, corrals, tool storage, snow removal, ski tip clearance.
- Keep trail maps and tissue dispensers full.
- Complete lift logs, lift incident forms neatly, accurately and timely.
- Communicate with Lift Foreman for updates on schedule changes, memos, policy changes, and special events.
- Become familiar with basic day to day sounds and appearance of the lift and lift components. Immediately notify dispatch of any changes.
- Maintain uniform and appearance standards in accordance with Lift Department guidelines.
- Perform ticket validation duties when assigned.
- Be a Winter Park guest relations representative. Project a desirable image that reflects favorably upon incumbent, this position, and the ski resort.
- Keep ample supply of Lift Incident Reports, Lift Logs, etc. on hand.
- Perform other duties as directed.
APPLY TODAY AT WWW.WINTERPARKRESORT.COM/EMPLOYMENT
How to apply
Please apply online at www.winterparkresort.com/employment