Winter Park Resort is NOW HIRING for Positions in Base Operations!!
It's Not a Job it's a Lifestyle!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Nov 01, 2017)
Winter Park is NOW hiring for the following positions:
-Roads and Parking Operator (Must have Commercial Drivers License)
-Village Grounds Skilled Laborer
-Grounds Wagon Master
-Facilities Team Member
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Early morning snow removal
- General grounds maintenance and trash removal services to all Winter Park Resort/Village facilities
- Perform all tasks necessary to provide parking and traffic control at Winter Park Resort: directing vehicles into parking lot spaces, maintaining traffic flow at intersections, roads, and transportation circle; monitoring and assisting vehicles and pedestrians in Skier Drop Off.
- Event set up
- Operate John Deere Gator/ATV/trailer for wagon hauling services
- Assisting guest in a friendly, helpful manner
- Perform other various duties as assigned
Qualifications for Operator include:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Experience working with high volume public situations
- Be in good physical condition
- Able to perform moderate to heavy lifting
- Withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- No more than 1 major violations (i.e. reckless driving, DUI, DWAI) in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 minor violations (i.e. speeding tickets) in the past 3 years
- No more than 1 ‘at-fault’ accident in the past 3 years
How to Apply
APPLY NOW at www.winterparkresort.com/employment