Come "Move, Shake, Cook and Bake" as the Assistant to the Head Chef and Sous Chef!
Surrounded by Rocky Mountain National Park with awesome views in all directions!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 4 months (May 19, 2018)
Wind River Ranch and Ministries, a Christian Family Guest Ranch, seeks a prep chef to stack hands with a phenomenal kitchen and ranch staff this summer.
Outstanding food, fun, service, awesome guests and BREATHTAKING VIEWS are just some of the ingredients that make Wind River Ranch special.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The prep chef will come into the kitchen at the time set according to the weekly schedule.
- The prep chef is responsible for basic prep such as chopping vegetables, making soups, and a variety of other prep needs for the meals.
- Basic knife skills are a must, willingness to take direction and learn from coworkers.
- Must be self-motivated and be willing to take initiative, but also take direction, on projects. Must be self-motivated, efficient, keep a clean workspace, and be organized.
- You will also be required to attend staff and guest activities in the evenings which usually only last an hour or two. Saturdays are half days, serving a light continental, but hot, breakfast before guests depart.
- It’s an all hands on deck day, doing a detailed deep clean of the kitchen, usually finishing late morning and off for the rest of the day through Sunday morning, meeting at 12:30 for the weekly staff meeting.
How to Apply
Email Aaron Scarborough at email@example.com to submit your cover letter, resume and to request an application.