Experience for Yourself the Pride, Camaraderie, and Sense of Fulfillment Working With Us!
Dune-backed beaches, scenic trails, historic architecture, picturesque lighthouses
- Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 01, 2024)
The White Elephant Nantucket's restaurant, the Brant Point Grill offers some of the finest dining to be found on Nantucket.
In addition to superlative lunch and dinners, the Brant Point Grill boasts a sumptuous breakfast and Sunday brunch.
We are seeking seasonal Sous Chefs who will be responsible for all aspects of Kitchen Management.
Positions in April and continue through mid-December.
The Sous Chef positions demand the utmost in creativity on a daily basis, and the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards.
- Maintain approved food costs and labor costs
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times
- Be aware of all Hotel services/features
- Lead a large team of Culinary professionals
- Team player focused
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 years as Sous Chef in a high quality hotel restaurant. A culinary degree is preferred.
- Food handling certificate
- Comprehend and follow recipes
- Expand/condense recipes.
Applicants should also work well under pressure, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, flexible, self-motivated, and have a great sense of humor.
Rated by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts, White Elephant Resorts is a collection of premier properties which includes White Elephant Nantucket, White Elephant Palm Beach, The Wauwinet, Jared Coffin House, The Cottages at Nantucket Boat Basin and Nantucket Boat Basin.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the link below.