Experience for Yourself the Pride, Camaraderie, and Sense of Fulfillment Working With Us!
Dune-backed beaches, scenic trails, historic architecture, picturesque lighthouses
- Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 27, 2023)
The White Elephant Hotel is seeking a seasonal Night Rooms Manager. This position is responsible for the management of all Rooms Division functions covering the 3pm-11pm shift, directing and maintaining a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective staff. This position operates with minimal supervision and requires previous experience in an upscale hotel environment, preferably in a supervisory role.
Position starts in April 2023 and runs through October 2023.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Oversee the check-in/check-out process
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel standards, policies and events
- Ensure that current information on rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk and that all staff is knowledgeable on such
- Work with Front Office Manager to review the daily business levels, anticipate critical situations and plan effective solutions to best expedite these situations
- Help prepare and adjust weekly work schedules
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled, coordinate breaks for staff, assign work duties to staff
Rated by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts, White Elephant Resorts is a collection of premier properties which includes White Elephant Nantucket, White Elephant Palm Beach, The Wauwinet, Jared Coffin House, The Cottages at Nantucket Boat Basin and Nantucket Boat Basin.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the link below.