FREE housing, COMPREHENSIVE benefits, GREAT discounts - Join our Team at Gray Wolf Inn and Suites!
Enjoy a Winter Wonderland at the gateway to Yellowstone while working at Gray Wolf Inn!
- West Yellowstone, Montana
- $16.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks & Resorts is seeking a Hotel Front Desk Supervisor to join our team at Gray Wolf Inn and Suites in West Yellowstone, Montana. As part of our Front Desk team, you are the first line of communication for guests and the hub of all communication for the property. We look for motivated, energetic, attentive individuals who can provide an exceptional experience to our guests from all over the world.
We are currently hiring for our 2021/22 Winter Season.
Hotel Front Desk Supervisor's at Gray Wolf Inn start at $16.00/hour! Our location at the West entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who enjoy the great outdoors.
- We offer free shared housing for associates.
- Discounted Meals and other great discounts.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package.
- Training and supervising the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Providing associates with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implementing corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Evaluate associates' job performance recommend appropriate rewards and/or corrective actions, as needed.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Coordinating with housekeeping department, as needed.
- Cash handling and accountability, maintaining records pertaining to inventory, team, orders, and supplies.
- Compute figures such as balances, totals, or commissions.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in hospitality, front desk experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisor experience preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Office programs; some experience with property management systems preferred.
- Must be fluent in English language both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner under pressure from guests and supervisors.
How to Apply
Apply on our Careers site!