Experience the Joy of Helping Girls to Have Fun and Be Themselves as a Summer Camp Counselor!
Experience the Lake Country of Northern Wisconsin
- Winter, Wisconsin
- $2,300.00 - $3,000.00 / season
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (Jun 04, 2023)
A camp counselor is responsible for planning, teaching, coordinating, and carrying out activities and guiding campers in their personal growth and daily living skills. You will lead 8 girls in your cabin with another staff member. You will also teach a variety of activities based on your skills and interests. This is a great experience for you to enjoy:
- Rewarding and life-changing work helping campers become independent, confident, strong young women.
- Working with and making friends from around the nation and the world.
You will spend 8 - 10 weeks in the pristine north woods of Wisconsin - on a beautiful camp site.
Working at WeHaKee is more than just doing a job. It’s about joining a family that shares the same goals, goes the extra mile and always puts the needs of the girls above individual needs. And it’s these values that shape our camp work in everything we do, every day.
As a family, our sense of sharing goes further too. Everyone’s welcome and we look after each other treating people fairly, with dignity and respect, and encouraging our staff members to realize their full potential, by giving of themselves for others, trying new things and recognizing others’ gifts and talents.
Camp Counseling Will Help You Become...
- A stronger communicator.
- A successful self-starter and problem-solver.
- More creative and resilient.
- More detail-oriented with an enhanced work ethic.
- Both an experienced leader and team player.
- Proficient with these and many more 21st century skills employers are seeking!
You will receive a competitive salary with no daily costs for meals, housing, transportation, or parking. You will receive free training in leadership, youth development, group dynamics, program planning, and more.