Live & work in the most beautiful summer paradise!
Waterfront location on the marina with nightly sunsets.
- Sister Bay, Wisconsin
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Looking for an opportunity to live, work (and play!) in the most charming, summer tourist destination this summer?! We are a seasonal, fine dining restaurant in beautiful Door County, WI, looking for motivated, hardworking individuals to work alongside our dedicated culinary team. The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, will work well with a variety of people, has a positive attitude and a willingness to take an active role in every position within the kitchen.
What we are looking for:
- ambition, work ethic and a sense of responsibility
- desire to learn and improve in the culinary craft
- ability to work well in a small team dynamic
- some culinary education, or at least one year of experience at a restaurant is preferred (We are willing to train the right candidate if you have no experience, but do have the passion and ambition to learn.)
What we have to offer:
- dinner service Tuesday-Sunday (Monday off each week)
- culinary training and guidance to further your career and knowledge
- competitive hourly wage and guaranteed work hours, plus overtime
- a professional work environment based on respect
- supportive team dynamic with a small tight knit crew
- housing available
If you believe that you are a good fit for us, we'd love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level, create beautiful food, and live in an amazing community. For more information about the restaurant, visit www.waterfront-dc.com
How to Apply
Please forward a resume and a cover letter to tell us about yourself.