Join a fast-growing company and gain valuable work skills as a Warehouse Crewmember!
Close to Acadia National Park, Baxter State Park, and Campobello Island International Park
- Ellsworth, Maine
- $15.50 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Hard Goods Crewmember performs tasks related to the storage and packing of Hard Goods items in the Wallace Events Warehouse as well as packing and unpacking delivery trucks for field crews.
- Reports to the Hard Goods Foreman
- Helps pack and unpack equipment and vehicles throughout the day, ensures that items are stowed efficiently and safely during transit for a smooth delivery, and are stored properly after use
- Ensures timely and efficient “turnover” of rental products between use, an ongoing task throughout the day
- Helps to maintain and clean inventory including tables, chairs, staging, dance floors, piping, drapes, and kitchen equipment
- Has a working knowledge of Wallace Events’ Hard Goods inventory
- Uses appropriate tools and equipment to maintain a clean, well-organized warehouse space
- Retrieves hard goods items to fill operations and sales orders
- Returns hard goods items to designated storage space after use
- Helps support the proper placement and documentation of all items in the warehouse
- Supports operational success whenever possible
- Helps to support safety protocols in the warehouse
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude at all times while working with customers and crewmembers
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
This position typically works a five- or six-day work week (50 - 60 hours) in the summer and a four-day workweek (30 - 40 hours) in the winter. Evening and weekend hours are required, and 10+ hour days may be expected, especially on event days. This position is often offered on a seasonal basis. The year-round or seasonal status will be specified in any offer of employment. This position participates in the on-call rotation and may be required to work overnight or weekend hours when on-call.
Basic knowledge of warehouse practices and safety is desired. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds. Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and basic hygiene standards.
Housing is available for qualified candidates, but applicants should be planning to bring their own vehicle. Wallace Events is a year-round company and these seasonal positions could lead to a year-round gig. We are hoping to attract talented workers who are interested in living in one of Maine's most beautiful and fast-growing regions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email or call Will.
You can also complete the online application by clicking the button before.