Come join the Vista Verde team as we try to make Summer 2018 our best ever!
25 Miles North of Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- $32,000.00 / year + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 07, 2018)
Vista Verde Guest Ranch is a AAA Four Diamond guest ranch located in Northwest Colorado along the continental divide. As a year round operation, we offer horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling. At the end of a long day our guests return to luxurious accommodations and dining options, making this a one of a kind vacation experience.
The heartbeat of VVR is the staff and we feel that our culture, which values personal growth and development, is the key to our success. It is not the wonderful activities that keep our guests coming back but rather the relationships that they develop with our team members. The majority of our 60-person staff lives on the property, which means you will always have a companion on after work hikes in the Routt National Forest. We work five days on and two days off, in order to ensure that our staff gets ample opportunity to explore the surrounding area and return to work refreshed. It is truly an amazing place to work!
We are seeking a motivated, team-oriented leader to manage our dining room starting in May 2018. Ideal candidates have a background in the food and beverage industry, demonstrate a willingness to learn our system and manage a staff of 6 individuals. Housing on the property will be included along with a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Lead waitstaff during meal services and assign leadership on days off
- Organize and schedule shifts for dining room staff (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Coordinate the setup/break down of dining room before and after each meal
- Organize and assist the kitchen in prepping salad bar, making dressings and soups
- Ensure bar is properly stocked and place orders when supplies are running low
- Function as main point of contact between guests and kitchen staff
- Approve time-sheets for staff members at the end of each pay period
- Function as a liaison between dining room staff and hospitality director
- Provide necessary support to team members during work shifts
- Reinforce Vista Verde cultural values during work and during off time